Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Physical Love High

In regards to your romantic relationship, partnership, homieloverfriendship, etc. - Have good hard sex, love making, f*cking sessions 2 to 3 times a week. I'm not talking about the 10 minute variety. I'm talking spend a good 45 minutes to 2 hours concentrating on every nook and cranny of your mate. Take your time so that you can go as deep within each other as you can stand to be (I mean this both literally and figuratively of course). Personally speaking, it makes me feel Damn Sexy. No matter what parts of my body I'd like to get nipped or tucked for reasons all relating to the want or desire to have my pre-baby body, Still y'all, I feel DAMN sexy. My Lover shows me so. And I try my absolute best to show my partner that I love every curve, crevice, and crease of the body that the Father so graciously blessed her with. I make a valiant effort to not pass on the opportunity to caress and partake in the beauty of it all. Don't be afraid to give directions. Don't be afraid to follow directions. The result is that eventually you'll need no directions, you'll both be on the same path to Cloud 12. Trying your absolute damndest to help one another get there. It's like a high you've never known.

No comments: